COVID-19 Updates: Risk of Diabetes May Increase After COVID-19 Diagnosis
9:13 pm 7 May 2021 Jose-Fernandez
- The United States currently has the highest number of confirmed COVID-19 cases and related deaths in the world.
- More than 3.2 million people have died from the disease globally.
- The CDC says people who are vaccinated can meet indoors without taking physical distancing measures.
- Globally, there have been more than 155.4 million confirmed COVID-19 cases and 3.2 million associated deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University.
- The United States has reported more than 32.5 million confirmed cases.
- More than 579,000 people in the United States have died from the disease.
more than 149 million U.S. people have received their first COVID-19
vaccine dose. More than 108 million people are fully vaccinated,
according to the CDC.